cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-Link_CLI.exe can't find STM32MCU for USB3.0 at Win10

New.Fish
Associate III

I'm using ST-Link_CLI.exe command line to programming our product in test jig, the previous tester is using Win7, it seems works reliable, but now update to Win10 and get problem with power up the tester.

When powerup the tester, the PC can detect the ST-Link, but can't detect the STM32MCU, I must unplug the USB and plug in it again, then it can detect the STM32MCU, it will be very annoying to unplug and plug the USB for every unit. I update the ST-Link to latest firmware, it still the same.

I use "STM32 ST-Link Utility" to check , the Win 7 PC works stable when power off/on, but Win 10 PC very often can't connect to my STM32MCU (40 % possibility).

My Win 10 "STM32 ST-Link Utility" is the latest version:

ST-Link Utility: V4.6.0.0

STLinkUSBDriver.dll V5.1.2.0

ST-LINK_CLI.exe V3.6.0.0

I'm using "ST-LINK_CLI" and "STLinkUSBDriver.dll" for my tester coding, should I add something extra for Win10? There is "en.stsw-link009", should I add this to Win 10?

Regards

Sam

10 REPLIES 10
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

It looks like your question is answered, so please mark this topic as answered by choosing Select as Best for the favourite answer. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.