ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Send the RFID scanned with the NFC03A1through the IDW01M1 or IDW04A1 via wifi to a database (Mysql or azure or IBM watson) on the Nucleo L476RG

Hi ! I have a Nucelo-L476RG with a NFC03A1 and a IDW01M1 wifi module (I also have the IDW04A1) and I want to send the RFID tag scanned with the NFC03A1 via a wifi module but I cant find any example on the internet to help me.

JBott by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25R3911B and mifare classic supporting

Posted on December 20, 2017 at 10:13I've bought one X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 board, all ST25R3911B_Discovery_GUI functions work fine.But i cannot find the mifare classic function on the GUI. Is there any update for this?  Where can i find the mifare classic...

wan512 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble with ST95HF tag detection mode

I am attempting to design a low power application utilizing the tag detection mode of the ST95HF.When operating in reader mode, performance is excellent, I am able to communicate with tags reliably at reasonable range (approx 50mm).However when attem...

0690X000006CAHNQA4.png
CSmur by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NFC pre-certified reader/ NFC CE Certification

We are currently developing a system for a secure door lock and we have decided to use as a key either an NFC tag or an iButton. The product must be CE certified. The NFC seems the most attractive solution, but it's certification looks to be a painfu...

AKasp by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos