ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ST25DV and energy harvesting

Hi to all.I should make an application with NFC where the entire circuit is powered by energy harvesting.For this reason I thought of using the ST25DV and I have already purchased the ST25DV_Discovery_C1 and ST25DV_Discovery_C6On these discovery I cl...

Luca G. by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! read ndef message with ST25R3911B-DISCO

Posted on October 27, 2017 at 15:58hello i have download the library for NFC   'en.x-cube-nfc5' and i running the demo example.  i can read read the unique id from nfc card, but i cannot find a way to read ndef message. how can i do it?thanks #st25r...

Resolved! ST25DV64K NDEF Message

Hello,I made my own board with a ST25DV64K and a microcontroleur STM32L031K6. I would like to put in the NFC tag a NDEF message (URL/text...). For the moment, I don't use the microcontroleur. I use the Android App ST25, built by ST, to put the NDEF m...

emil28 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Succesfull SendReceive write command to Mifare Ultralight EV1 sometimes responds with succes code, sometimes with error code

Error - 8700 : Frame wait time out OR no tagEven though a writeis succesfull, I will at one time get this error code back (this is the answer of the SendReceive, the result of SendReceive itself is errorcode '4 ' which stands for Communication Error)...

DRich.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST25RU3993 antenna

Hello community, am writing here because I need support in designing an RFID-based system.At current stage I have settled on the ST25RU3993 IC as an RFID reader. However, I can't understand if and how an antenna should be connected to the IC.Can anyb...

VntKisa by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos