Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unused pins of STMicro ICs

Hi Masters,I'm not sure if I'm posting on the right section but I can't seem to get a reply from the Legacy MCUs section.I have an STDP6038 but I'm not planning to use the HDMI inputs. What am I supposed to do to the unused HDMI/DP pins? Should I lea...

What should I do to unused input pins of STDP6038?

Hi ST Community, I'm planning to use STDP6038 for VGA to LVDS application. I won't be using the DP and HDMI inputs, what should I do with the pins, should I leave them floating? I can't seem to find related instructions for the pins in the datasheet....

I need a suitable replacement for the STS25NH3LL

Can anyone suggest a suitable alternative to the STS25NH3LL power MOSFET?  I have been using these for H-bridge control of a brushless DC motor but can get hold of them anymore.  I don't want to re-design the board so it needs to have the same SO-8 p...

CWalk by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding Analog Switch For Disturbing Audio Application

Hello Sir/Madam,Greetings!!!!!This is Akshay pathak working as a Embedded Hardware Engineer in Teksun Microsys Pvt Ltd.I have some query regarding the analog switch IC part No. STG3693. We want to evaluate basic audio application by using of analog s...

APath.19 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low-Side Driver L9825

HiI'm using L9825 in one of my applications and have couple of questions just to make sure I get it right:1- I have Vcc=3.3v and Reset line pulled high. Is that ok?2- my understanding is that NON1 and NON2 can be used to directly drive OUT1 and OUT2 ...

HIsma by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA and SSP1

Posted on November 25, 2011 at 14:45I would like to use DMA with SSP1. There is a problem that when flow control is set to peripheral, data are transfered, but I am not able to control how many bytes are transfered. If I change flow control to DMA, ...

hamouz by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marking problems of EPCS4SI8N after De-capsulation

Posted on June 15, 2018 at 04:56Recently we get a series of EPCS4SI8N parts which are in flash memory type. After comparing with golden samples provides by our customer, we found several key differences in its die structure and surface marking patte...

0690X00000604YdQAI.jpg 0690X00000604h3QAA.jpg 0690X00000604bfQAA.jpg 0690X00000604h8QAA.jpg