Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

M24C08 NC pins

Hi,Because of my PCB design, the NC pins of M24C08 eeprom are connected to GND. Would this cause any problem ? Any advise ?

er3481 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Part marking 2N6796FB

Testing some old transistors for a customer and parts are marked with a FB ending. These are 1997 parts . Anyone know what that calls out? Is it factory burn in? also can't find a ST datasheet for these if anyone has one LMK.

DSKAL.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Want to convert continuous HIGH or LOW signal to pulse.

We are making ultra low power device, which has function to read change of state on pin. For better understanding please refer the attached photo. Well, in Case 1 we get pulse on the pin as wheel is rotating and it's fine to read. But the problem is ...

AGhev.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

last 3 bytes not written to eeprom page during page write

Hi,I have a weird issue !I am developing an application where i Use the M24C64-WDW6TP EEPROM.First I need to be sure, this eeprom have 8KB of memory, every page is 32B so it has 256 pages.is the page address = (page number - 1 )*page_size ?? for exam...

JKhal by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

sthv800: verify if reading state is ok?

Hi allwe are using a custom PCB with the STHV800 IC on it, in the past we've used it primarily as a pulser IC, not yet to take the reading signal into account. Now that we want to take a look at the echo, we don't see the expected echo when comparing...

該�?�判定書

"M27C256B-10F1"�?�該�?�判定書を頂�?�る�?��?�ょ�?��?�。購入先�?�商社�?�廃業�?��?��?��?��?�り�?購入実勢�?��?��?�商社�?��?��?該�?�判定書�?�発行を対応�?��?�もら�?��?��?�ん。宜�?��??�?�願�?��?��?��?��?��?�。

26 years old IGBT Modul

Please help me. I need data sheet for the attached module. Any suggestions for possible replacement?I appreciate any input

MHacia by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos