Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Unkown Problem in SPCStudio compiler

Posted on May 11, 2016 at 08:58Hello Erwan, I have a problem with spcstudio compiler i guess. my project have 3 section : 1.initialize modules like CAN-LIN-Serial-ADC-PWM-Timer 2.Read From eeprom 3.Main Loop with 50 cases in while(1) in one switches...

SPC560BL1-RTC Configuration

Posted on April 29, 2016 at 16:10I am trying to configure the RTC using for date & time purpose. But the following RTC configuration is not working,when i debug the code it is hanging at R TC.RTCCNT.B.RTCCNT .How to use RTC is timer counter for date...

baskar by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eclipse Marketplace error

Posted on May 03, 2016 at 12:24Hello everybody,I've installed SPC5Studio and, following the indication, I've tried to install the compiler from Eclipse Marketplace, but I've received the following error message:''MarketplaceDiscoveryStrategy failed ...

SPC5 - calling bootloader from application

Posted on March 21, 2016 at 16:24Hello,as far as I've understood reading the documentation (RM0045), the microcontroller boot mode can be selected by configuring PA8 and PA9 pins, which state is latched at microcontroller startup. I think using the ...

Two SPC5EL60 communicating via UART

Posted on May 03, 2016 at 17:51Good morning to everyone.I am trying to have two mocro (SPCEL60 family) tha exchange some bytes. The micros are connected via UART. I am using the serial driver in cluded in SPC5 Studio.Now I am tryong to use chnWrite ...

SPC5 I2C driver

Posted on May 06, 2016 at 15:02Hi all,I'm currently working on a project where I need I2C communication between a SPC560C and an RTC. I'm using SPC5 studio for this, and when I go to ''SPC560BCxx Low Lever Drivers Components RLA'' there is a checkma...

mitchel by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC5Studio marketplace and Update Site by proxy.

Posted on May 04, 2016 at 15:18Dear all ,Set your proxy in Windows ==> Preferences (General ==> Network Connections)you have to set your proxy in HTTP/HTTPS only (manual)if you have still some connexions issues on some your corporate proxies ,for SP...

ADC convertion when input 0 voltage

Posted on February 29, 2016 at 16:12Good morning to everyone,I am trying to understand a possible problem I have with tha AD converter of the SPC56ELxx.I am working on a board where an input current is used to set an input voltage to trhe ADC conver...

Programmatically erase flash memory block

Posted on March 02, 2016 at 15:57 Good morning to everyone. I am trying to erase a flash memory block. I am try not to use the drivers. As now, I managed to program individual memory cells of the flash memory with storage data, following ...