Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Use of timers with large software

Posted on September 13, 2016 at 15:16Good day to everyone,I am writing here in order to have some suggestions on the use of timers. I am writing a spc5 application whee I have a lot of operations and I must do various things at specific moments. For...

Help For using Os in SpcStudio

Posted on August 28, 2016 at 10:16Hi I have new Project , for this project i want to use an OS for my core I don't know how can i use this oses and are they have any license for using in spcstudio ? Thanks For Help With Best Regards Nazerian Vani...

Write An assembly code in spcstudio

Posted on August 28, 2016 at 10:08Hi I want to write some asm instruction in Spc studio but i don't know how can i write these instructions. if there is exist any sample please let me know about this sample. Thanks With Best Regards Nazerian Vanim...

Code optimization in spc Studio

Posted on August 28, 2016 at 10:12Hi Is there any code optimization in SPC Studio like other compilers ? I want to optimize my code some times by speed or by size is that option exist in SPCStudio ? Thanks With Best Regards Nazerian Vanima

SPC5_Studio_LoadAddress

Posted on July 29, 2016 at 14:00We are in completing stage of the project and our application size is  122K.We want to load new application in different sector 5 or 6,so how to generate the code using spc5 studio.

baskar by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC5_Studio_LoadAddress

Posted on August 17, 2016 at 10:51We are in completing stage of the project and our application size is 122K.We want to load new application in different sector 5 or 6,so how to generate the code using spc5 studio.I am getting the following Error:w...

baskar by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC5_Studio_LoadAddress

Posted on August 03, 2016 at 11:17SPC5_Studio_LoadAddressWe are in completing stage of the project and our application size is  122K.We want to load new application in different sector 5 or 6,so how to generate the code using spc5 studio.

baskar by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC5 Studio with P&E Multilink

Posted on August 08, 2016 at 13:52I have a P&E micro Multilink, which supports Power PC architecture (Qorivva). It is possible to use the JTAG in the SPC5 Studio? Best Regards Lars

SPC560B50L1_SPI_Configuration

Posted on July 19, 2016 at 08:54We are using SPI0 in our application and its connected to two device chip  as follows:1. CS0 - PA152. CS1 - PB12Please tell give the steps to configure the SPI using spc5 studio with 2 chip selection for data transmit...

baskar by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos