Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

FlexCAN SPC563M-DISP Test application

Posted on March 07, 2017 at 18:57Hi,I've tested 'SPC563Mxx_RLA CAN Test Application for Discovery' avaible on SPCStudio 5.0.0. This application uses Can loopback to send to itself and receive CAN messages. How can I edit the code in order to create ...

24 Hours coding 2016 ''Minion rescue''

Posted on March 03, 2017 at 13:50 Title Document: 24 Hours coding 2016 ''Minion rescue''The annual event took place on January 2016 at the CCI of Le Mans in Sarthe , France. ST Le Mans proposed in 2016 a Minion Radar rescue using a SPC560Dxx Discove...

Resolved! Support for spc58ec80 in SPC5-STUDIO

Posted on March 02, 2017 at 16:52There don't seem to be any example projects or pin wizards for this board, although I can see it in some of the .c/.h files with the install. I have just updated SPC5-STUDIO so was expecting to see support.Are there ...

Resolved! SPC5 Studio - Doesn't seem to be working correctly

Posted on February 28, 2017 at 15:47Hi, when I create a new project in SPC5 studio, its not showing me with the component initialization options. It does not present me with any options for choosing the microcontroller, configuring the clocks, etc. ...

Resolved! Unable to update SPC5Studio

Posted on February 27, 2017 at 10:31I'm using SPC5Studio 5.2.2 and got a notification about available updates. I tried to update, but got this problem:An error occurred while collecting items to be installedsession context was:(profile=profile, phas...

SPC56 BAM bootloader

Posted on December 13, 2016 at 21:48HelloIn my Engineering Thesis i make a SPC56 BAM bootloader using CAN. A board with STM32 f103 'sending' code via CAN to CAN on taget board with SPC560B and program uP using BAM.Can i do this in SPC5 studio? Becou...

SPC56EL60L3 - unhandled exception

Posted on February 16, 2017 at 11:57Hello everyone,I'm working with a SPC56EL60L3 and SPC5Studio.I noticed, sometimes my application got stuck and I found out, using the debugger, that the cause was an unhandled exception being triggered. Since it h...