Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Bootloader via CAN SPC582B60E1

Hello All, I am currently working on implementing a bootloader via CAN on the SPC582B60E1 microcontroller (i.e., Update the firmware file using CAN). To achieve this, I have been referring to the "Firmware Updater Component" PDF document.and also ref...

Resolved! SPC58ECxx C++ std::string throws linker errors

I'm working on a state machine for a console application, and I would like to use std::strings in C++, as they are much nicer to work with than C-style strings.Including the string library does not result in errors, but when I call string objects in ...

Screenshot 2024-04-19 092256.png
ajsmart by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Urgent Help Needed: Project Recovery in SPC5 Studio

Hello all, I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to seek urgent assistance regarding a recent issue I encountered with my SPC5 Studio. Recently, I updated my SPC5 Studio, only to find that it began malfunctioning. In an attempt to reso...

LuciferD by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC564Ax: My SPI chip select logic is inverted!

Dear experts,  I have worked with the SPI of  SPC563 without any problem before. Also, I checked the example of the SPC564 and I am not seeing any differences. now I am trying to config the SPI of a SPC564A70 myself. When I monitored the chip select ...

Mina by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Support to connect SPC5-UDESTK Debugger

Hi Everyone, I'm working with a SPC570S discovery board. I uploaded a code with my SPC5-UDESTK debugger and the codes were successfully uploaded. But suddenly I couldn't upload any code using that, and its green LED still works. But I tested the same...

Resolved! SPI frame size more than 4 bytes

HelloI working with spc560p and I send or receive with SPI very good and had no problem, but if I want to send or receive more than 4 bytes (32bits) in one message (one chip select), what should I do? I used this format for send and receive: spi_lld_...

DNewm.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Regarding programming issues with SPC56B series controllers!

Hello! I bought the development board for SPC560B! When using SPC5STUDIO programming software, I found that I don't know how many functions defined in C language are defined! I just want to ask if you have explanations for the initialization definiti...

Bwang.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos