STM32 MPUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customized board Flashing error

Hi,I have customized a board using STM32MP157DAC referencing the mp157d-disco board hardware design.I have problem when trying to flash the image in the Starter Package. The error message as below:20:55:08 : STM32CubeProgrammer API v2.17.0 | Windows-...

xchen by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to display logo on Kenel on STM32MP2 platform

Hi:Recently, I need to display the logo during the Kenel phase. I have tried adding the following configuration, but still cannot see any logo when the kernel starts. How can I enable the logo to be displayed on the ST platform (drivers/video/logo/):...

Wjian.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to setup FDCAN on STM32MP157F-DK2?

Hi everyone! I'm here with my devkit and trying to have FDCAN working properly! I compiled the Yocto distribution for the board and I followed all the tutorials in the wiki ( https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Category:CAN ) and here's what I came up ...

SScar.2 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error message inquiries and display problems

The first logo appears, but the display behind it does not work. Looking at the error message below, it seems like there is a problem with ext4. How can I solve it? Or did something go wrong?  NOTICE: CPU: STM32MP157FAC Rev.ZNOTICE: Model: STMicroele...

KakaoTalk_20240820_161058142.jpg

What is the role of the External Loader?

Hello,I want to operate the device in the following manner, but I don't fully understand the concept of the External Loader:Store DDR Init FW and Main FW in the External NOR Flash.These two FW will be downloaded to the Flash during board production.U...

Stnoobs_2-1722392286454.png
Stnoobs by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

FWU Metadata partition protection

Hi,I'm looking at the wic file for STM32MP13 and see two metadata partitions for ATF firmware update. I'm wondering how are these partitions secured from access / modifications from non-trusted world? Since write (and optionally read) operation shoul...

pp2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble Flashing STM32DDRFW-UTIL over USB

Background:I'm trying to bring up a custom board with an STM32MP157D and DDR3. When I tried flashing the BSP, I got an error: "ERROR: DDR addr bus test: can't access memory @ 0xc0000004". I decided to try using STM32DDRFW-UTIL to test the DDR before ...

ALeba.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP153 Custom DTS: TZC Permission Failure

I'm getting the following log when trying to boot to a custom DTS. I've already attempted the suggestion mentioned in this st forum post (https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mpus-products/op-tee-error-tzc-permission-failure-on-new-v5-0-0-sdk/td-p/58433...

Louis1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos