STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the role of the External Loader?

Hello,I want to operate the device in the following manner, but I don't fully understand the concept of the External Loader:Store DDR Init FW and Main FW in the External NOR Flash.These two FW will be downloaded to the Flash during board production.U...

Stnoobs_2-1722392286454.png
Stnoobs by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

How do I boot from Flash in a Baremetal?

I am using the STM32MP131 in a baremetal environment. Since there is no internal flash, I am planning to use external flash and DDR.I have confirmed that writing to and reading from the flash works, but I don't know how to start from FLASH instead of...

Stnoobs by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP153 Custom DTS: TZC Permission Failure

I'm getting the following log when trying to boot to a custom DTS. I've already attempted the suggestion mentioned in this st forum post (https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mpus-products/op-tee-error-tzc-permission-failure-on-new-v5-0-0-sdk/td-p/58433...

Louis1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boot on STM32MP1

Hello,We're trying to boot our prototype which contains an STM32MP157FAA.Unfortunately, we didn't implement an oscillator/quartz on the board, so we are unable to use HSE and can only use HSI.We have access to USB1, USB2, SDMMC3, and UART4.Is there a...

Resolved! STM32mp157-dk2 - wathcdog and device tree

HiI have recently been working on the board model mentioned in the title. At the moment I have a problem with two things:1. when trying to debug the kernel drivers, the kernel is inactive for a period of time which causes the watchdog to run. This be...

RafalBil by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos