STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! A question regarding OpenAMP RPMsg example

Hi, I'm currently porting OpenAMP virtio to Arduino platform: https://github.com/stm32duino/Arduino_Core_STM32/pull/766I would like to share one thing about the OpenAMP examples in CubeMP1.Here is the implementation of MAILBOX_Poll:int MAILBOX_Poll(s...

Resolved! Debug on STM32MP1 issue

Hi,We are currently developing on the STM32MP1. Our goal now is to be able to debug the core at the different running stages : TF-A, Optee, U-boot and kernel. We are using the DK2 with a ST-link and openOCD.When using your Setup.gdb we experience som...

romain2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Best way to Flash the M4 from Linux

Hi,i build a yocto and now my goal is to flash the M4 from the yocto system. I tried with echo to the Proc system but geht the following Error. Are there any hint to flash the m4? Is there a better tool for do it?[88303.356298] remoteproc remoteproc0...

Resolved! CCM in stm32mp157

Hi all,If I dedicate the MCU SRAM2 for data and MCU SRAM4 for DMA as shown here, do I get CCM like performance or do I have a risk to have contention on the SRAM2 ?After looking at the bus matrix, I suspect there is no risk but I want to make sure it...

AMART.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STPMIC1 - POWER_ON ALTERNATE & MAIN mode

Hi There,When the STPMIC1 goes into POWER_ON ALTERNATE mode via the PWRCTRL pin, does the activation of other Turn-ON condition sources like PONKEY or WAKEUP pins will have a resulting effect to the state of POWER_ON mode? (i.e. also triggers the PMI...

SYEH by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple camera interfacing

Hi all,I understand that it is possible to interface a CSI2 camera sensor with the camera interface of STM32MP1 using STMIPID02 chipset. Even-though this later support 2 cameras, I'd like to know that it is feasible from the MPU's point of view ?Than...

KLe T.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting USB to Cortex-M4 on STM32mp157 possible?

I'd like to connect one USB port to the RTOS, running on the Cortex-M4. According CubeMX this is not possible (no square availble to tick). Is this really not possible?According the datasheet (DS12505 Rev3, page 19, 'Block Diagram'):USBH is connected...

Led by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installing libc6-dev library on STM32MP157C-DK2

Hi,In order to compile c-project directly on STM32MP157C-DK2 I've installed GCC 8.2.0 on the board but cannot manage installing libc6-dev library (or any other suitable one).Could you please help me to figure out the proper way how to do?For now I'm ...