STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boot to v5.4-stm32mp-r1

Hello,has anyone successful booted linux  v5.4-stm32mp-r1 on the stm32mp157c-dk2 board?If so can you please provide me a working config?I am trying to switch from the 4.19 kernel to v5.4-stm32mp-r1 but the boards freezes after trying to load the kern...

Artem by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I have a question regarding ST marketing on the STM32MP1 devices. According to the page, it states "STM32MP1 users can now choose from several IDEs from leading vendors and enjoy free license"

Which IDEs can be used for free in order to download/debug my application in an asynchronous fashion as two cores are running the the same time. I have taken a look on some suppliers (Tools & Software), but it looks like that you need to pay a some m...

PBart.3 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Power startup with discrete power supply

Dear All,According to AN5256 "discrete power supply hardware integration" the power source for VDD is turned off in case of crash to "reset" the hardware using the PWR_ONRST signal. At startup. At cold startup and immediately after a crash the power ...

PGE by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP1 DDR3L Fly-By Topology without Write/Read Leveling

Hi There,I have a question regarding with DDR3L fly-by topology suggested to use by the design guide.My understanding is that STM32MP1 does not support the write/read leveling feature suggested in the JESD standard.If my above understanding is correc...

SYEH by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

dynamic memory size

In the stm32mp157C-DK2 board, there is a DDR3 memory with size 4GB x 1.I wanted to know why the size defined in the system is 512mb as the next figure show :

0693W000003PP7YQAW.png 0693W000003PP7iQAG.png
med by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use touchGFX on STM32MP1 ?

Hi @martin KJELDSEN​ , I have some questions related to porting touchGFX on STM32MP1 which are as below : 1) Is it possible to run touchGFX on M4 core available on STM32MP1 ? 2) As I understood earlier touchGFX was supported on ARM processors, If I h...

Shree by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos