STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble creating v2.0.0 bootable SD card with create_sdcard_from_flashlayout.sh. Is there a pre-built sdcard.img file available?

Following the instructions found in en.FLASH-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz and using create_sdcard_from_flashlayout.sh to write the data to an SD card did not work for me. When I inserted the card on the stm32mp157c-dk2 dev bo...

BMaha.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Starting M4 from BootRom

Is there a way to directly start M4 and run M4 firmware from BootRom.I am aware of the Engineering mode, however it requires the help of a debugger to copy the M4 firmware into the memory and run it. I like to do the same but in stand alone mode.I am...

How to display splash screen on HDMI monitor?

Hi i want to display splash screen on HDMI monitor instead of DSI monitor of STM32MP157C-DK2. I know that it has something to do with U-Boot configuration, but i can't find right options to enable this feature. I would be grateful if somebody could h...

La1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP1: OpenOCD cannot halt all cores

I am currently working on a design based around the STM32MP157C (mounted in the Seeed SoM - STM32MP157C).I am trying to connect to the M4 Core on the target but I cannot halt it. When I attempt to do it, the debugger can halt the A7 CPU0 but fails at...

bfh_dls by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos