STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synchronizing earyl booted M4 FW with Linux: We would like to use the non-blocking method (kernel interrupt via ipcc if linux boot finish). Question: How send the interrupt on the Linux side? How to catch the ipcc interrupt on M4 FW side?

Earyl booted M4 firmware via u-boot remoteproc.Synchronizing Blocking method: At the moment we use the blocking method (OpenAMP_Init function through to synchronizing the early booted M4 firmware with Linux A7. Synchronizing Non-blocking method:We wo...

Tilo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to install AI packages

Reference: https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/X-LINUX-AI_OpenSTLinux_Expansion_Package#Configure_the_AI_OpenSTLinux_package_repositoryNote that I am still using v2.0.0.I used to be able to do the following execution on my board, but it is not working ...

JYune by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

QSPI Clock Question

Hi,Is there a way to set the QSPI clock on the MP157 to be free running while also using the QSPI? The programming manual mentions that free running mode will prevent the QSPI from being usable.I am working on a project to interface the MP157 to an F...

hjups22 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Booting STM32MP1 without GPT partition table

We have product built around STM32MP1157C and boots up with GPT partition table. However, we would like to boot it up with DOS (MBR based) Partition table. As per the documentation - section 4.3 of https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32MP15_ROM_code...

PTewa.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to join two bytes into a 16-bit float. .

the microcontroller receives a total of 4 bytes of data every 50 µs via SPI.  each Two bytes form a value,  which is represented as a float with 16 bits. how can i join two bytes into a 16-bit float?float v_beta_d_star = 0.0f;float v_beta_q_star = 0...

Resolved! STM32MP157AAC Secure Boot Process on Avenger96 board

Hi,I would like to perform the secureboot on AV96 board. I have built the image with yocto openstlinux.I want to confirm the secure-boot scenario if Board Boots-up.I'm sharing some logs,please comment me whether i need to seperately perfrom steps to ...