STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Distribution Package, LIC_FILES_CHKSUM fails

Hi, I have an issue while building the Distribution Package. I have created a new layer and tried to add different programs with CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL_append. I have succeeded to add programs like python3, wvdial, etc. I also want to add nano and n...

JMour.2 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

still unable to boot from qspi-nand

In addition to this question:https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000pUh4gSAC/tfa-and-uboot-custom-compile-failsI'm still unable to boot from qspi. I addition to question about I've discovered, that it's necessary to add STM32MP_SPI_NAND=1 opti...

ASkri.1 by Senior
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change u-boot kernel command line

Hello there,I have a OSD32MP1-RED board based on stm32mp157c. Following the instructions How to create your own machine, I was able to compile the image. The problem happens when I try to boot from SD card with the generated image after load the boot...

MHern.4 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue burning starter demo to STM32MPU1D-DK1

Hello everyone!I'm getting familiar with the STM32MP1 tools on a linux laptop and I'm trying to burn the demo to my STM32MP1D-DK1 board. I know most the demos are aimed at the DK2 but it's sold out everywhere and I don't currently need wifi or bluet...

0693W000008yDwZQAU.jpg
JayDev by Senior II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OpenAMP u-boot startup

After reading most of the topics concerning my question and not finding an answer, which solves our problem, here my describtion:We are currently integrating OpenAMP in our Application. For now, we are using the configuration from the OpenAMP_TTY_ech...

JMein.1 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PWM Kernel Driver API

Hi all,I wish to perform PWM for certain leds connected to STM32MP1 pins.I wish to do it from the user space application. I got it working via sysfs interface , but I am more interested in controlling it via a user space application based on some log...

NPal.2 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos