STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generating STM32MP1 Yocto weston image from yocto tool

Hi everyone, I'm stucked into generating a stm32mp1 image with weston support. I 've followed the ST WIKI trying to generate the image, I made sure to have any depedencies installed and tried to rebuild twice the overall image starting from a fresh d...

JCasa.2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CRC unit usage in STM32MP1

Hi ,How we use the CRC unit on Linux in STM32MP1.My target is to use the CRC engine for verification of data at application layer.The link here mentions info about the crypto unit : Crypto API overview - stm32mpuBut in reference no module talks about...

NPal.2 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32mp157A SPI configuration At u boot level?

Hi ,We are using stm32mp157a processor in our custom board.We want to configure Spi1 to Ethernet Switch(ksz9893rnxia) (Note : we have 2 slaves for Spi1 at Uboot level(Source code ver 2018.11). I have done Pin control and node creations in dts files.1...

Resolved! RNDIS driver for STM32MP1 on Windows

Hello,I connected USB CN7 of STM32MP157A-DK1 to a PC with MS Windows.Sadly, the PC failed to find an RNDIS driver with:USB\VID_1D6B&PID_0104&MI_00\6&1164AF84&0&0000I tried to search for a driver, but I could not find any good.Both Windows XP and Wind...

How to use Apitrace on STM32MP1 with GCNano GPU?

We're working with the STM32MP157C SoC, and we're trying to troubleshoot the performance of a custom graphical application, using OpenEGL.It looks like Apitrace might be useful for this task, but I believe a copy is needed to run on the STM32MP157C, ...

GPowe.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lan9303 switch device tree stm32mp1

HiI try to implement lan9303 switch with stm32mp1.My current achievement is working only one channelMy working dts is&ethernet0{ pinctrl-names = "default", "sleep"; pinctrl-0 = <&eth1_pins_mx>; pinctrl-1 = <&eth1_sleep_pins_mx>; status = "okay"; ...

MWoło.2 by Senior II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is UEFI implementation documented/detailed ?

Hello,I read the STM32MP boot process in this link.And it is a generic Embedded Linux boot process (ROM, SPL, Uboot, Kernel).But, when I read further about STM32MP I figured out that U-boot UEFI commands are enabled, and there is support for PXE netw...

bhstalel by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

[openstlinux] u-boot container packaging issue

openstlinux-5.10-dunfell-mp1-21-07-21 I am building st-image-core image in a Ubuntu 20 container on Fedora 34.Any ideas? ERROR: u-boot-stm32mp-2020.10.r1-r0 do_packagedata: Can NOT get PRAUTO, exception No module named '_sysconfigdata'     NOTE: rec...

Joel by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos