cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32MP157 in KEIL error.

DFomi.1
Associate II

Hello.

I use a board STM32MP157A-DK1. I have SD-card with linux and now i try to run the board in KEIL. I have read file "Using STM32MP1 Cortex-M with Keil MDK". But I get error:

Error: flash download failed.

Also a can see:

Full ship erase done.

No Algorithm found for: 0000000H - 000003BBH

No Algorithm found for: 1000000H - 1000147FH

Programming skiped.

I think that (if i enter options - utilites - settings - add) I have to add the correct algorithm but I get the algorithm whatever i choose. Maybe may I download the correct algorithm?

14 REPLIES 14
BRein.2
Associate II

Hello Olivier,

I checked both and I get the same error as above (internal parameter error).

With STM32CubeIDE I can flash the same project. Any ideas?

May this a problem, that the MDK essential version does not suffice for this processor (plus needed?)?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards Benni

BRein.2
Associate II

Attached is the project showing this error when using MDK essential. Flashing works with STm32CubeIDE.

BRein.2
Associate II

Today I've tried with a MDK Plus Trial license, because Hitex support did not know which MDK version is necessary for this processor.

With MDK 5.29 I've got the same error as above (Internal Parameter error) and when using the newest MDK 5.35, I've got:

Include "***/GPIO_EXTI\\MDK-ARM\\debug.ini" 

LOAD %L NOCODE INCREMENTAL

No Algorithm found for: 00000000H - 000003BBH

No Algorithm found for: 10000000H - 10002597H

Programming skipped!

Error: Flash Download failed - "Cortex-M4"

Flash Load finished at 16:02:26

Can someone provide help here please, maybe with a working MDK project for STM32MP157C-DK2?

Hello!

I have the same problem.
Can anyone help me?

Hi @Deniska 

I think it is worth to ask to Keil support.

Did you use a Keil project generated from CubeMX ?

Regards.

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.