cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of FDCAN peripheral on port C pins of STM32G0B1RE

Kraal
Senior III

Hi,

Parsing the datasheet DS13560 of the STM32G0B1RE device, there is a discrepency between table 12, where some pins of port C have the FDCAN peripheral listed as alternate function, however it is not present in table 13.

On the contrary, PE0 and PE1 are listed as alternate function of FDCAN in table 13, but not in table 12.

Please ST, fix this datasheet ASAP and provide me the correct alternate function pins for the FDCAN peripheral.

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Antoine Odonne
ST Employee

Dear Kraal,

Thank you for your message and accurate comment.

Let me confirm the presence of FDCAN AF (on AF3) for PC2,PC3,PC4 and PC5 as well as PD12,PD13,PD14 and PD15 as listed in table 12. They are present on those pads.

Regarding PE0 and PE1 however, those must be removed from DS. No alternate functions usable for FDCAN protocol are available on those pads.

DS is being updated already.

Best regards,

Antoine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Antoine Odonne
ST Employee

Dear Kraal,

Thank you for your message and accurate comment.

Let me confirm the presence of FDCAN AF (on AF3) for PC2,PC3,PC4 and PC5 as well as PD12,PD13,PD14 and PD15 as listed in table 12. They are present on those pads.

Regarding PE0 and PE1 however, those must be removed from DS. No alternate functions usable for FDCAN protocol are available on those pads.

DS is being updated already.

Best regards,

Antoine