ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Decoupling capacitors for ST25R3911B

Hi.The datasheet of ST25R3911B shows recommended values of capacitors of 1uF (for AGD/VSS) and 2.2uF for others (VSPx-VSNx) plus a 10nF capacitor very close to the pins, according to the the picture:I just wanted to know if I should use these exact v...

0693W000005BfuvQAC.png
JPehl.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using a PAIR of coils with a NFC transceiver

Today I have a project/board which uses the ST25R3911B NFC transceiver from ST, and it uses a dual layer coil (made of PCB copper traces) on the RF part. This coil is dual layer, that is, is a SINGLE coil made on the 2 sides of the board.But I have a...

JPehl.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Source code for CR95HF?

I am looking for the source code of CR95HF.DLL.The project successfully implements bidirectional comms between CH95HF hardware (which is based on the DEMO-CR95HF-A board) with a M24SR02-Y in the target device. We use CR95HF.DLL V1.2 with various Del...

ASpen by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Antenna parameters measurement for ST25R3911B

We have a custom board which have a ST25R95 transceiver with a PCB copper made NFC antenna/coil that is double side. Now we want to switch to ST25R3911B transceiver to be able to reach a higher reading distance for NFC tags. We do have some bare boar...

JPehl.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to import X-CUBE-NFC6 into STM32CubeIDE?

Hi there,Is there any way to import X-CUBE-NFC6 software expansion into STM32CubeIDE ?I've seen that there is an option to manage package extensions from local / url. The issue here is that on officials X-CUBE-NFC6 official website https://www.st.com...

VMach.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos