cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shield-m24sr-adv

LePluc
Associate II

Hi,

I've got a x-nucleo board marked shield-m24sr-adv and I'm unable to find any docs about it. Well of course its a NFC reader board but.......

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @LePluc​, to the community!

Unfortunately, there is officially no more information about the SHIELD-M24SR-ADV, since it only existed for a short time. It was then replaced by the very similar successor X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1, which is based on the same NFC chip M24SR64-YMN6T/2.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @LePluc​, to the community!

Unfortunately, there is officially no more information about the SHIELD-M24SR-ADV, since it only existed for a short time. It was then replaced by the very similar successor X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1, which is based on the same NFC chip M24SR64-YMN6T/2.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

I think this is rather a tag board than a reader board which seems to have been discontinued quite some years ago.

From a quick glimpse it seems very similar to x-nucleo-nfc01a1 which I would use instead because for it you find all kinds of support material.

Best Regards, Ulysses

Thanks for the swift answer!

Thanks for the swift answer, obsolete...well I guess that's what you get when store stuff in the wrong box 🙂