Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPWF04SA - UART_IRQHandler issue

Hello,I am developing a program with a WiFi socket user interface. I can communicate with the module using the Socket Test App. I give a certain command and my MCU does something. I generally found this to work fine until it came back after running ...

Resolved! Reading data from Socket Client

Hi, I am using the IDW04A1 with an STM F401RE MCU. On my program I want to be able to read data from a socket client, so I can essentially tell my MCU to run certain tasks over Wi-Fi. The problem is, all the Socket Read API just return the status of ...

SPWF04S MiniAP mode issues

I've recently updated some SPWF04SA modules to firmware version 1.1.0 and I have a couple of problems with Mini AP mode:The SSID I set with AT+S.SSIDTXT=<SSID> seems to be being truncated to 6 characters in the beacon frame, even though the WIND:26 n...

ScottT by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to find out what a 30P319 is

I'm trying to source a replacement part for an old non-working board. The part I need to replace has an ST logo and the marking 30P319. Can't seem to find any info on it.Thanks

CAlex by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exception handling on ST7 micro

Greetings!I'm currently working on a project where I've taken over code for a produce that uses the ST72F321BR9 micro. This is the first time I've worked with this chip. In the past, I worked strictly with ARM core processors.I'm trying to figure o...

GAldr by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos