Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm using EEPROM M95080. It is mentioned that the IC will send data at the falling edge. But its not happening exactly at the falling edge(there is a delay of almost 0.2 microseconds after the falling edge).

1)The IC supports both the modes of SPI(CPOL =1,CPHA =1 and CPOL =0,CPHA =0). On the master side I have configured the SPI with CPOL = 1and CPHA = 1.2) According to this master SPI mode the master will receive data at the rising edge and the slave se...

PTiwa by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to read the data from M95256 EEPROM?

I'm using M95256 IC which is used as an external EEPROM for the controller. When i'm sending Read Status Register command i can see data from IC in receive buffer. But when i'm sending Read from Memory command, i get only 0xFF data in the buffer.I ha...

ATUND by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STI7105KUDT/B32

May I know if it is a valid part number? I haven't find anything about B32.I have pictures on hand. Can you check if they are genuine ST parts?​

JDong.4 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find part from marking code

I am trying to find ST micro part from the marking code on it. I think it might be an ESD protection diode or a Transistor. Marking on it is either DUG or 7CCan someone help me find the part number from this?

MOwen by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multisense timing diagram for VN7140ASTR-E-SO8

Hello Team,In the datasheet of VN7140ASTR-E ,the multisense timing diagram is available for Power SSO-16 in page number 19(figure 7),I want the multisense timing diagram for SO-8,Please provide the multisense timing diagram for SO-8 in current sense ...

ASrin by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos