Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Resolved! Register Protection of SPC560Dxx

I do not quite understand paragraph 29.3 "Modes of operation" of RM0045 Reference Manual for SPC 56D Line MCUs. It says:Can my firmware change the protection dynamically, i.e. protect resp. unprotect registers?Is there any register that can get the s...

0690X0000087uE0QAI.png

Resolved! Reset SPC56 without clearing RAM ?

Can I reset the device without losing memory contents at the same time? NOTE: This question and answer originated from a customer support case which was handled by us. We regularly review support cases and add any helpful ones here for all to benefit...

Resolved! Startup time of SPC560 B

We are using the SPC560B54L3 MCU in our project. After initial testing we found that the startup time is very high (about 235ms from powering the controller to the start of the application main function). From the documentation it is not clear how mu...

Resolved! How can i use the "stdio.h" at spc5 studio? ?

Hello. I use spc5studio and SPC582. i want use printf() using the UART for command line test. i alread tested serial. how can i setting  "stdio.h" header at spc5studio . ​please let me know code or seting.

BKIM.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to add external .c library

Hello,for Maintenance purpose, I made a .c library folder outside of SPC5Studio projectso I just linked the library folder under source folderbut my library didn't compiledHow can i add external library file into project?Thank you

Is there sample application available for SPC570S-DISP?

Posted on November 29, 2017 at 02:34Hi,We have the SPC570S-DISP board which has the SPC570S50E1 MCU. The SPC5Studio Import application Wizard only has SPC570S50L1DISP for the SPC57 S-Line.After import application such as SPC570Sxx_RLA SERIAL Test Ap...

0690X00000608zpQAA.png
Job Shen by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer initialization prompts build error SPC560 test program

Hello,I have built LED blinky test program in SPC560B-DIS eval, I am setting and clearing LEDs in eval bord. I have introduced delay "osalThreadDelayMilliseconds(500);" between set and clear.I have used below code for my application, but it throws bu...

AK V by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos