Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue  in each corporate company. “"Path building" refers to the pro...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Problem with BAFusing CAN and SPC5 connect

Hello,I am trying to initialize BAF on microcontroller SPC5 using SPC5 connect and SPC5 flash programmer. When I try to connect it I get the following error:[2019/04/30 10:12:19]: SPC5 Flash Programmer 2.7.1 - Start connection: Target:SPC58EC70 - Ex...

0690X000008B7bYQAS.png
HCast by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPC56 eMIOS Output Disable input signals

Hi, eMIOS unified channels have ODIS and ODISSL configuration. ODIS selects one of the four output disable input signals, as follows:00 = Output Disable Input 001 = Output Disable Input 110 = Output Disable Input 211 = Output Disable Input 3I have Di...

ABor by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Development compiler for 560B50L5

Hello. Which compilers I can use to write some program codes for the SPC560B50L5. ?I think the SPC5Studio only supports b54, b60 and b64 series. ​also has a sophisticated design.Is there any other easy to use compiler that supports this MCU?Thanks.​

Star one by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MCU damage after programming

Hello. I'm writing a led blinking code for SPC560B50 but after programming the code into mcu, the mcu takes high current about 300mA and damaging. My circuit and mcu don't have any problem before programming.

Star one by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC560PXX motor control use the Encoder

Hi,We want to use PowerPC control motor with Encoder, In the example program "SPC560Pxx_RLA_Web_Motor_Control_blower" We changed the motor settings and I/O settings .In the main program, we changed the program#if(0)     TestAlign = MCI_EncoderAlign(...

csong by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos