Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Resolved! Code wait and stay alway.

Hi,The demo I use is SPC560BCxx_RLA CAN Test ApplicaiontDebug LOOP Mode is OK.In Normal Mode, when I use can_lld_transmit to send CAN messages, the status returned is always CAN_MSG_WAIT. Can you help me analyze this problem?A preliminary confirmatio...

0690X000008wTdOQAU.png 0690X000008wTd4QAE.png 0690X000008wTdTQAU.png

Resolved! Is it possible to disable 8x division for system clock?

Hello,I am bringing up an SPC570S50E1. Using the dev kit I am able to successfully bring up and run some simple code, but I observe a clock division for the clock going into the core.When I route out clockout with a divider of zero and sysclk running...

AZayt.5 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPC560B54 FlexCAN bootloader

Hi,Actually now I'm working on the FlexCAN boot operation and I have few queries to be addressed to start over. I have this rudimentary question for an embedded engineer, sorry for it. how do I know the code length/size of my software? while pushing...

Regarding the CAN Receiver on the EVAL board.

i am using SPC58nh92, I have configured the TX and RX pins as follow PA[10] and PA[11] respectively. But i am able to transmit message and view the message in CANOE tools,if i am trying to send msg from CANOE tool to CHIP it is showing TXerr in CANOE...

RRama.8 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I've created a time for one second and transmitting CAN over the one side task. But the CAN message is not transmitted one second once, instead it is transmitting continously with IFS. What might be wrong in my code? please clarify

uint8_t pit_ch1_var=0; uint32_t pit_ch2_var=0;   void pit_ch1_cb(void) { pit_ch1_var = 1; }   void pit_ch2_cb(void) { pit_ch2_var++; }   /* * Application entry point. */ int main(void) {   CANTxFrame txmsg; CANTxFrame txmsg1;   /* Initializa...