Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

SPC570Sxx Programming on Linux

Hello everyone,Is it possible to program the SPC570Sxx series microcontrollers (specifically, SPC570S40E1) in Linux? I have been using PLS UDE-STK for programming under Windows but as far as I know there is no Linux version of that. Debugging capabil...

Resolved! Asynchronous SPI Slave Mode on SPC572L64E3

Has anyone had any luck setting up the SPC572L64E3 to run in Asynchronous SPI Slave Mode? I need interrupts to trigger for chip select assert/deassert, tx word push and rx word pull. I've tried using the TFFF and RFDF ISRs but it seems that the TFFF ...

JLand.16 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Serial number for SPC5-CONEXPLORER

Bought SPC5-CONNECT but CD-ROM did not come with.So I ask,1. Is serial number for SPC5-CONEXPLORER in the CD-ROM which comes with SPC5-CONNECT?2. What are in the CD-ROM?Can anybody help me out?

TLee.16 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to connect to SPC58EC-DISP board through UDE debugger.

I am trying to connect to the SPC58EC-DISP board through PLS UDE Starter kit to program and debug the Serial Test Application example provided with the SPC5 Studio IDE. After opening the debug.wsx in the example project file on PLS UDE, an error appe...

AChie by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC5 and L9907 current budget recommended?

Hello!I am developing a motor controller driver running on a 48V Li-Ion battery. I want to choose the right regulators. Unfortunately I can not use the MCTK-01 as reference because it is supplied via the mains.What is the current budget I should plan...

CTara by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help in CAN driver development for spc58xx series

Hello expert, I have just started working on Eiger controller and wanted to develop CAN driver for spc58xx series controller. I do have referrence manual but this device seems to be more complex than others. do you guys have any other technical docum...

vchav.17 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos