Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Resolved! Unable to run code on SPC560B40L3

Hello    I was trying to run Sample Test Code from application wizard into my ECU(SPC560B40L3) but it doesn’t worked out.I’ve attached the snapshot. Could you please help me out into this?

Resolved! How create section in SPC5 studio?

Posted on June 23, 2017 at 14:03Hi everybody,I'm using SPC560P50L5 processor.I need to declare some sram program and data sections. How can i do in spc5 studio?my code consist in different function, and each of this need a particoulare storage addre...

SPC5-UDESTK Tool

Hello,Im searching for a simple solution to flash several prototypes.Since our Lauterbach Debugger has been used for HIL testing there is the need fora 2nd solution.Recently there are two Questions left:1. Is it possible to flash also NXP/Freescale 5...

SJabl by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPC58 - Finding the IRQ number when handling IVOR04

Hello ST Community,Does anyone know which register I can read to find which IRQ triggered an IVOR04 exception, on SPC58?I am using the software vector mode, and the interrupt controller (INTC_IACKR) only gives me the address of the ISR... which is un...

FCasa.9 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

download.spc5studio.com

Dear All ,SPC5Studio updated components are available (56,57 on 58)more information on http://download.spc5studio.com/SPC58xHxx, Advanced GTM and USBTypeC credentials should be requested on credentials@spc5studio.comNew or updated componentsRLA 1.9.0...

Resolved! PIT timer of SPC560P50L5 to be used for wake up

We use SPC560P50L5 in an automotive-qualified battery management system for starter batteries. PIT timer of this device should be able to generate a wake-up interrupt when in low-power mode.At this moment, PIT timer 3 is already working to generate a...