Imaging (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VL53L8CX SATEL use with Arduino Or ESP32?

Does anyone know if the VL53L8CX SATEL can be used with an Arduino board (just for testing)? Or ESP32? I've tried the basic wiring I have done for other breakouts, but it doesn't work. If so, please share how it should be wired. Also, I have used ver...

MCham.8 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

vl53l5cx_check_data_ready returns C5 GO2 error

I was able to run the vl53l5cx demo, however when calling 53l5cx_check_data_ready, I see that it reported a 'GO2'error. The code is C5.The content of the (relevant?) config.tempbuffer is 0, 5, C5, 81.How to figure out what is wrong here, is there an ...

BPutt.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wait for sensor booted fails

I was using the sensor until now on an Raspberry Pi with direct access to the I2C bus without problems.Now I use an FT260 USB-I2C interface to communicate to the sensor from a PC via USB. In principle the communication is working, e.g. vl53l5cx_is_al...

PBoer.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L4CX / CD Calibration

Hi there,  I am using multiple VL53L4CX sensors and the target is a person's hand within a 60cm range. I am wondering if there is a specific calibration method for a hand within a shorter range (60cm), to improve readings. Right now I am just using t...

VL53L8CX motion detection

Hi! I am trying to use motion detection data from VL53L8CX sensor. Where can I find deeper explanation of results data and configuration structure than is it in datasheets.RESULTSstruct{uint32_t global_indicator_1;uint32_t global_indicator_2;uint8_t ...

MSkrt by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L8CX DEEP SLEEP MODE

Hello, I'm trying to set up the deep sleep mode for VL53L8CX using NUCLEO L476RG board so as described in the datasheet that it can operates in 3 different states:• Wake-up: The device is set in HP idle (high power), waiting for instructions.• Sleep:...

ali6 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos