Imaging (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What's VL53L4CX bare driver memory requirement ?

Hi All,I want to port VL53L4CX bare driver to my M0+ MCU (36KB SRAM) however it cannot fit into RAM (.bss)What's RAM requirement of VL53L4CX bare driver ?(I used VL53L1CX ULD and VL53L4CD ULD driver that's ok) or how to trim down the memory requireme...

SLin.11 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TOF Sensors VL53 series for LPG level cylinder monitoring

Hi all,We are working on developing an LPG level monitoring system using BlueNRG-LPS MCU and VL53 sensor series.I am very new to these specific sensors.Can we have VL53 series installed externally under the metallic cylinder?Are they also using the p...

PMato.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L8A at 4m

Hello.Today I will test the VL53L8A evaluation version in the outdoor (cloudy) test data, the code is automatically generated by the STM32Cube. I irradiated VL53L8A to the wall, at about 1.75m, with almost no data. At 4m, the serial port directly sho...

IMG_20240308_102651.jpg
xukong by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't download STSW-IMG043 for x-Nucleo-53l7a1

Hi,I'm trying to download the STSW-IMG043 software package for VL53L7CH and VL53L8CH.https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-img043.html# It fails every time that I try to download. All other packages from the imaging software section are availa...

aroshani by Associate
  • 12 replies
  • 12 kudos

VL53L3CX and ESP32 weird ranging data

Hi,I am using an esp32 to read out the sensor data of a VL53L3CX. I've tried the example code for the distance sensor and slightly modified it by commenting the if statement out which checks if the distance changed to get continiously data:  #define ...

IMG_1667[13579].jpg Anmerkung 2024-03-25 131929.jpg
PHumm.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

VL53L1X Interrupt not working, No measurements

Hi, I am having trouble with the interrupt. I manange to coummunicate via I2C and read Model ID and Type. But my problem is that i can't initiate the sensor via the VL53L1X_SensorInit() function in the Ultra Lite Driver I'm using. When I debug I see ...

How to use multiple VL53L5CX Sensors

Hello all,I am having difficulty using multiple VL53L5CX sensors on the same I2C bus on my Jetson Nano. I am able to get a single one working but not multiple. I am following the procedure in the documentation by pulling the LPn low of the sensor I d...

VL53L8CX changing the data rate

Hi everyone, I am currently using the VL53L8CX for people counting. However, I have encountered an issue where occasionally, changing the data acquisition rate during the data collection process causes a disruption and prevents further data acquisiti...

WeiJia by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos