ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iOS NFC Multi-Area Reading Issue

I'm encountering an issue with NFC functionality on iOS, specifically related to reading multiple areas. I have an NFC tag that stores data across three distinct memory areas. Using an Android device, I can effortlessly access all three areas with ju...

acarello by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST25R95 0x87 Response from SENDRECV

I am in the final stretch of my project using the ST25R95 with an ATTINY88.  I am working on custom hardware and not using libraries.I have all of the ST25R95 related commands working on my development setup with an Arduino UNO and X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 b...

PDIhawk by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

[ST25DV] Restore RFSwitchOn (RF disabled)

Hello everyone,before introducing you to the issue I am experiencing, let me share my setup:uC: STM32U585I2C: Fast Mode PlusIde: STM32CubeIdePower Source: 3.6VDC (laboratory power supply)st25dvxxkc package: GitHub st25dvxxkc RF Reader: ST25 App (Goog...

pa0grg_0-1709915423432.png
pa0grg by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ST25DV on Xamarin.ios

I'm developing an app in Xamarin in order to read and write via mailbox the ST25 chip. In Android everything works fine but on iOS it's more complicated. Has anyone some example in Xamarin.iOS?Thankyou Davide.

ST25R3911B

Hi am using ST25R3911B DISCOVERY Board, and I am using ISO15693 Single read and write function.but this function not work properly and i found an err code after execution the code.the value not to be read and write properly. but  st25r3911WriteTestRe...