cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include the library in the project correctly?

Vlaty.1
Senior

Good afternoon.I tried to create a demo project (STM32MP157C-DK2\Demonstrations\Al_Character_Recognition) for the STM32MP157D_DK1 board. When assembling, I had a problem.(Gluk_test_1) How to include the library in the project correctly? Sincerely, Alexander.

13 REPLIES 13

Dear @Vlaty.1​ ,

I think the original question was answered (How to include the library in the project correctly?) and this is a new issue.

Could you please open a new thread for this new issue?

Thank you ..

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Vlaty.1
Senior

No. I got around this problem. The problem with the unstable operation of the STM32MP157D-DK board. The operation of the time output program on the console leads to a restart of the system after an hour (Openstlinux)

For the efficiency and to have answers from the community members, It's better for you to open another thread with the right title.. Otherwise, I'm afraid, you have a risk to not get an answer ..

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Vlaty.1
Senior

OK