cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include the library in the project correctly?

Vlaty.1
Senior

Good afternoon.I tried to create a demo project (STM32MP157C-DK2\Demonstrations\Al_Character_Recognition) for the STM32MP157D_DK1 board. When assembling, I had a problem.(Gluk_test_1) How to include the library in the project correctly? Sincerely, Alexander.

13 REPLIES 13
Javier1
Principal

Is your question "how to include any library"? or "how to include a particular library you cant find"?

we dont need to firmware by ourselves, lets talk
Vlaty.1
Senior

Sorry. I uploaded the wrong picture.

SofLit
ST Employee

Dear @Vlaty.1​ ,

This link from community could help you:

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BJ2gL4SQJ/how-to-add-external-libraries-in-stm32cubeide

SofLit

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Vlaty.1
Senior

Thanks for the information. This is what I need. Sincerely, Alexander.

Thank you for the feedback.

Please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button in the above answer. This will help other community members to find the solution more quickly.

Thank you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Vlaty.1
Senior

Good afternoon. Thanks for the help. But, unfortunately, the problems remained. I really need an example of working on STM32MP157D-DK RTC and working with a graphical application. I tried to make an example of using RTC myself. But, unfortunately, it works once. I used python 3. Where did I go wrong? Sincerely, Alexander.

Hello,

Did you succeed to link the library? you said "But, unfortunately, it works once", so I think yes.. and you have another issue ..

SofLit

Vlaty.1
Senior

Unclear. What to do about it?

Vlaty.1
Senior

Good afternoon, I have written two versions of the time output test programs to the console for STM32MP157D. Both programs work no more than 2 hours, then the system restarts. What did I do wrong?

Sincerely, Alexander.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

def time_show():

await asyncio.sleep(10)

os.system("date > time_info.txt")

f = open('time_info.txt','r')

read_data = f.read()

f.close()

os.system("rm time_info.txt")

print(read_data[11],read_data[12],read_data[13],read_data[14],read_data[15])

if __name__ == "__main__":

loop = asyncio.get_event_loop()

loop.run_until_complete(time_show())

datsa = 10

for i in range(data):

time_show()

os.system("python3 tablo")

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

import asyncio

import datetime

import os

import subprocess

import time

def display_date(end_time, loop)

print(datetime.datetime.now())

if (loop.time() + 1.0) < end_time:

time.sleep(60)

loop.call_later(1, display_date, end_time, loop)

else:

os.system("python3 time_date1")

loop = asyncio.get_event_loop()

end_time = loop.time() + 5.0

loop.call_soon(display_date, end_time, loop)

loop.run_forever()

loop.close()