STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android support

Hello,Could you explain the reason why Android is not supported on the STM32MP157C-DK2?I can't find any instructions how to install an Android image on the target? The following example references the coprocessor example for A7 and M4 cores, but miss...

Resolved! STM32MP153a failed to boot from eMMC.

Hi there, I am working with a customized STM32MP153A board and trying to boot from eMMC.​I had prepared my eMMC following the steps that I found in <u-boot-stm32mp-2018.11-r0 source code directory>/board/st/stm32mp1/README file:​8. Prepare eMMC======...

BryanWang by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to remove unused services

how do i remove service at the build time,such like avahi-daemon,systemd-timesyncdI don't need them,I hope the system can start as soon as possible by removing unnecessary startup items

Jzhua by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STPMIC1 - PONKEYn POWER_ON POWER_DOWN trigger

For STPMIC1, when it is powered on by asserting the PONKEYn signal low, what would happen if the PONKEYn remains asserted low even after the initial POWER_ON trigger? Would it subsequently trigger a POWER_DOWN if PONKEYn long press turn off is activa...

SYEH by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

U-boot failed during SD access

Hello CommunityI'm trying to bring up a new architecture board based over STM32MP151aaa core.From what I see from the serial the u-boot prompts leaving the following trace:NOTICE: CPU: STM32MP151AAA Rev.BNOTICE: Model: STMicroelectronics custom STM32...

Resolved! STM32MP157C-DK2 not getting populated.

I am trying to flash a 32gb sd card with stlinux for STM32MP157C-DK2 using the guide at https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Getting_started/STM32MP1_boards/STM32MP157C-DK2/Let%27s_start/Populate_the_target_and_boot_the_image The SD card that came with ...

Resolved! Addresses in bootloader are different than tsv?

During startup I read the following on the console:INFO: Loading image id=4 at address 0x2fff0000 INFO: Image id=4 loaded: 0x2fff0000 - 0x30000000 INFO: BL2: Loading image id 5 INFO: Loading image id=5 at address 0xc0100000 INFO: STM32...

Mark81 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos