STM32 MPUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Qt libraries missing from V1.2.0 st-example-image-qt image

Hi Guys,I just upgraded from STM32MP15-Ecosystem-v1.0.0  to STM32MP15-Ecosystem-v1.2.0 and having issues with several Qt libraries not included in the image “st-example-image-qt�?  (total of 35 missing out of 60). I have built this a couple times fro...

JSpra by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP157AAC, custom board with SD card

SDMMC is on the board, pinout of SD differs from Evaluation board by SDMMC1_D2 pin (PE6 instead of PC10). Using STM32Cube I generated dts files for u-boot and tf-a for new SD pinoutWhat should I do next?Best regards

IFade by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New : STM32MP1 FAQ "Knowledge Article"

Dear STM32 MPUs Community, In order to help you further in developing STM32MP1 based product, ST has started to publish some "Knowledge Article" in this Community space. Those articles intend to answer to some FAQ, based on most common support cases....

Stm32 mp1 programming

I ask how can I program both the cortex m4 and the cortex a8 at the same time in mp1, can I pre-program both of them with cubemx or do I have to manually access the 8 cortex with openstlinux? are there any tutorials that teach you to do this?

SDall by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question regarding STM32MP157 ipcc implementation.

I am using rpmsg and OpenAMP framework for ipcc implementaion.I am trying to send some data from Cortex M4 to Cortex A7. Data array consists of integers of type uint16. But this transaction is happening properly. But when i use uint8, data is transfe...

USama1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos