STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boot error from SD Card on my original board

I want to boot my original board which STM32MP151CAA3 MPU is mounted on.​However, the following error occurs in the boot process and the process fail.​ mmc0: error -22 whilst initialising SD card​I suspect that the description of User Code Secti...

HMasu.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

First steps with STM32MP1

Hello everyone.I am introducing me on this world of multiprocessors, by the moment I only had worked with NUCLEO-F3 boards or similar.For my new research, I plan to purchase a SOM + Carrier board with the STM32MP157C microcontroller.My intention is t...

JTant.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

We see dull colours on our LCD, using "modetest" on our custom board, while the colours are bright when the same LCD hangs on the DK2. Are there possible causes we could check? Colour space, gamma correction?

We have made a custom board with an STM32MP157CAD MPU, this board is very similar to the DK2. We have adapted an LCD driver to support our LCD screen, over the DSI interface. It works, both on the DK2 with our own LCD screen, and on our custom board ...

OL'He.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does STM32MP1 support double framebuffer ?

Hi Support Team,Please help me to get the answers for below questions.1) Does STM32MP1 support double framebuffer ?2) If it supports then how can we allocate memories for two framebuffer ?3) If not then how can we avoid tearing effects using one fram...

Shree by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos