STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good afternoon. I tried to check your example OpanAMP_TTY_echo together with the ssh-t ttyRPMSG0 command after trying to execute the ssh-t ttyRPMSG0 command, the terminal responds Error resolving ttyRPMSG0 port 22 Temporary failure in name resolution Why?

Good afternoon. I tried to check your example OpanAMP_TTY_echo together with the ssh-t ttyRPMSG0 command after trying to execute the ssh-t ttyRPMSG0 command, the terminal responds Error resolving ttyRPMSG0 port 22 Temporary failure in name resolution...

Vlaty.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change pin mux in TF-A build for i2c-bus i2c4

We would like to build the TF-A image with a different muxer settingfor i2c4. The usual setting is:i2c4_pins_a: i2c4-0 {   pins {      pinmux = <STM32_PINMUX('Z', 4, AF6)>, /* I2C4_SCL */      <STM32_PINMUX('Z', 5, AF6)>; /* I2C4_SDA */      bias-dis...

RGlie.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! gcc comand not found

Hello Everyone I wanted to Install Buildroot on my STM32MP157-DK2 according to this website:https://bootlin.com/blog/building-a-linux-system-for-the-stm32mp1-basic-system/Unfortunately as a beginner with OpenST-Linux and Yocto I got stuck at that ste...

Can't boot from SD card on STM32MP157A-EV1

I am trying to get this board up and running again after being away from it for a while, but I've been running into problems trying to boot from the SD card. I followed the instructions from the wiki here: https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32MP15_...

CC by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have compiled the stm32mp157 disco V2.0.0.0 Distribution package for both the x11 (matchbox desktop) and the x11-xfce image, insuring that I accept the EULA. When I run both images, response times and memory image are very large compared to V1.2

I have xfce running very well in the V1.2 Yocto Distribution system on the stm32mp157c disco board. The xfce desktop is very responsive and uses about 100M of memory. The xfce desktop using the latest V2.0.0 Distribution image however is very sluggi...

STild.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157AAA can not boot

Hello,PLEASE GIVE SOME HELP.We made some boards based on MP157AAA and it ran good at first.BUT it can not boot anymore after someone turn off and on the power.No information comes from UART4 after turn on power switch.I change the boot-switch to '00...

0693W000004KLOFQA4.png 0693W000004KLTFQA4.png
Ssun.21 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Control LTDC on STM32MP157 by Cortex M4?

Is it possible to control LTDC on STM32MP157 by Cortex M4 co-processor?I have noticed that there is no available HAL driver for LTDC on STM32MP157.Why is it so? Can we use the HAL driver for LTDC intended for STM32H7 processors on STM32MP157?

MNiko.3 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos