STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help on Interprocessor Communication STM32MP157F-DK2

Of the many things I have been struggling withmSTM32MP157F-DK2 throughout this summer, one of them is the interprocessor communication between A7 and M4. I want A7 to process data and send the refined result to M4 for further low level actions. As ma...

0693W00000DplIQQAZ.jpg 0693W00000DplIVQAZ.jpg 0693W00000DplIkQAJ.jpg
MSele.1 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Support for BlueZ in the STM32MPU distribution package?

Hello , Is the BlueZ supported or added in the Distribution or developer or starter image?I tried running bluetoothd -v to get the version of the bluetoothd (and hence the Bluez which has this demon built) but I got this :root@stm32mp1:~# bluetoothd ...

darla14 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help to make my programs start automatically on boot

I designed my robot control system using STM32MP157f-K2 board I use the M4 core to read an IMU through SPI, read encoders and generate PWM for controlling the motors by using timers. I use A7 to read USB vision cameras, read a radar by using CAN bus,...

MSele.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RPMSG SDB0 Driver Issue

Hi all,I am trying to achieve DDR data transfer between M4 and A7.So I followed How to exchange data buffers with the coprocessor - stm32mpu article and built a yocto image. I have stripped down the logic analyzer application : here . On CM4 side it ...

NPal.2 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Programming the Mac ID in OTP

Hello Team,We are using a product build around STM32MP157C. We have a requirement for programming the OTP with MAC Id. Here is my understanding on the same:The OTP_57 and OTP_58 are meant for MAC addressMAC address can be programmed from the uboot us...

PTewa.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Precise Time Measurement in STM32MP1 with DWT CYCCNT

I am using OSD32MP1 (based on STM32MP157c) in Production Mode with OpenSTLinux on Core A7 and FreeRTOS on M4. One of the tasks is to timestamp ADC data acquired by M4 at very highspeed, very precisely (think it order of nanosecond to microsecond). No...