STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External power without USB Type-C

Hello everyone I want to use external power for my STM32MP157A-DK1. I connect 5 volts directly to the Raspberry Connector. But the U-boot in the console tells me that I should use USB Type C. How do I change the U-boot so that I can use more than jus...

Resolved! Qt SDK build failed

Hi All -I was attempting to build the Qt example images for the DK2, following the wiki directions here:https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/How_to_build_and_use_an_SDK_for_QTI got to the step where it's building the SDK, after compiling the image succe...

MMedv by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

uInitrd not found openstlinux

hi, I have been working on compiling an openstlinux image with yocto, when compiling the image with bitbake it does not show me any error, but when mounting the image on the SD card it shows me the error that it cannot find "uInitrd", check in the ...

FPini.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Compile Device Tree

Hi all,What is the most correct and easiest way to generate dtb for the STM32MP1?I tried following this : https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/How_to_compile_the_device_tree_with_the_Developer_PackageLooks way complicated and I get below error :/opt/st/...

NPal.2 by Senior
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting System registers

I am using STM32MP157C and as part of the project i am trying to configure the hardware by enabling and disabling certain security features(tamper detection,trust zones,rd and wr protection etc)I would like to know if there is a way to access the sys...

KS.2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos