STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding custom recipe to meta-st-stm32mp layer.

Hi ,I am trying to add a custom recipe in the meta-st-stm32mp layer. Below is my swupdate_1.0.0.bb file :DESCRIPTION = "Swupdate example" HOMEPAGE = "wiki.st.com" LICENSE = "GPLv2" LIC_FILES_CHKSUM = ""   # No information for SRC_URI yet (only an ext...

NPal.2 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OTA Update partitioning scheme

Hi,I am trying to integrate swupdate for OTA update integration for STM32MP1.In the due process I will be in need to modify the flash layout file a bit , since I am trying have an extra rootfs partition , named partition B on /dev/mmcblkp06.I referre...

NPal.2 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DFU Broken after STLink upgrade (FIXED)

IDE suggested that I upgrade STLink FW on my STM32MP1-DK2 discovery board. Now when I connect my Linux PC to USBC on DK2, device isn't recognized by STMProgrammer (also nothing shows up in dmesg).

BBeck.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interprocess communication buffer swapping

Hello,I am working on IPC between M4 and A7 and it works properly using the "logic analyzer" example. I changed it according to my needs but not the buffers. 1 . I could read the data from 3 buffers, but often buffers are swapping. I would like to wh...

JSIGA.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Season's Greetings !!

Hi STM32 MPU's community ! On behalf of ST and all ST employees involved in this community I would like to wish - to all members here - a joyful holidays period and the best for coming year 2022 !I take this opportunity to thanks you all for your par...

0693W00000HoxMYQAZ.png

How to troubleshoot remoteproc on STM32MP157C.

I am getting an error in the kernel log when remoteproc tries to "set hold boot" during startup in Linux. The error is:remoteproc remoteproc0: failed to set hold bootremoteproc remoteproc0: releasing m4stm32-rproc: probe of mlahb:m4@10000000 failed w...

PZak.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos