STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kernel 5.10.61 build in STM32MP157C-DK2

Hi, I have compiled the kernel source files and prepared the install artifacts as described in README.HOW_TO.txt, but when I am copying the modules into my STM32MP157C-DK2 board, it gets out of space. Moreover in the board I only have the modules rel...

ESori.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP157AAC3T DSI drm driver not probed

I have custom board based on STM32MP157AAC3T CPU. I'm building image using yocto and board boots fine. Compared to devkit I'm using other panel .I've added driver + dts changes but I figured out that DSI drm driver is not probed. I checked dts on run...

MBeli.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HDMI display and GTK demo with stm32mp1

Hi everyone, @Kevin HUBER​ ​I am using stm32mp157f-dk2 with ecosystem 3.1, with weston support.I connected the HDMI display to the development kit, reset the device, but nothing displayed.​After checking, modetest show that the HDMI are properly conn...

WLeun.3 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP157AAD3 , SD-Card Booting is not working?

Our board is similar to STM32MP157C-DK2 Disco board - All the Developer packages has been installed, the board is not booting whereas required power supply is provided, All the Test Points and passive components on the Board shows their desired Volta...

JG.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! USB ethernet gadget stops working after replugging cable

Not sure if this is the best forum for this question but I am using the USB OTG port in device mode as ethernet gadget. It works fine if plugged in from boot, or first plug in anytime after. But if unplugged and plugged in again it will not come back...

BillR by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Failed OpenSTLinux flash using STM32CubeProgrammer

Hi all,I have been working with STM32MP157 chipset.I am currently trying to flash the OpenSTLinux to the SDCard using STM32CubeProgrammer inside VMWare.However, it failed in the middle of flashing.Can anyone tell me what I should do?Thank you

DWibo.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reduce image size with Yocto

Hello, I've got a board with an STM32 MP CPU and I have to reduce the size of the final image to leave enough space on the NAND memory for a dual rootfs setup. The idea is to remove the alsa layer because I don't need the audio part. I tried to add t...

LLorr.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos