Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Resolved! about SPC560Pxx_RLA PIT Test Application for Discovery

I'm experimenting the example SPC560Pxx_RLA PIT Test Application for Discovery.It is simply a 3 led flashing using PIT.Is it possible that the frequency of the example is wrong? It is exactly doubled, instead of 4,2,1 Hzi read 2,1, 0,5 Hz.The quartz...

gp73 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How FIFO/filter is working in SPC58xHx(Chorus10M)?

Hello,We are developing demo on Chorus10M using our EB's BSW stack with MCAL from ST.We are confused about how FIFO/filtering/mailbox/buffer is working on this chip.In user manual, we found statement like this: FIFOs will be assigned to ...

QChen.91 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is the SENT demo Driver Source Code?

It was asked by someone else before, but there was no answer, so I ask again.Where is the source code for TN1233?​Below link is a TN1233.​https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/technical_note/group0/64/dd/1f/5c/49/a5/4b/58/DM00272...

ychih by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to set SPC560b50l3 to STOP mode?

I am able to set STOP mode in SPC560B50l3 successfully, but still the totalcurrent drawn is 6-7mA.According to datasheet the maximum current consumed in stop mode under 55 °C is 500 uA.Following is the code that i have added to set STOP mode:ME.STOP0...

Rajesh_ by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

flexcanstcomm

Hi DearsFirst (if its important):I want to program for 560b50 and it isn't in platform list. list started with 54. what should I do?Secondly :I configure "enable filters" in flexcan visual configuration from respective component and so generate ...bu...

SChar.8 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

We are facing issue with SPI slave communication for spc560C50L3 controller. The generated code for SPI slave from SPC5studio is not working.

We have written a register level code to transmit 1 byte and read 1 byte for SPI slave. The observations for the above controller is detailed below.1. In fifo enabled mode the TxCNT increased when 4 bytes are pushed . We have pushed 'P' + Count++ as ...

AChan.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos