Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

No access flash after programming (SPC56EC64)

Dear All,I work with SPC56EC64 and have a question about debugging. For debug, I use SPC5-UDESTK debugger. Now I can't access a flash. During programming popped communication error. Since I can't access the flash memory to read or write. If I configu...

BViktar by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! programming algorithm for SPC58

Hi Can anyone help in supplying the programming algorithm or programming specification for the SPC58 series chips.I want to program these on an In-Circuit tester without adding a special programmer.

SPI configuration in 32bits!!

Hi, Iam working on SPC560B60L5 In SPI configuration it is given that maximum frame size is 16. But I want to transmit 32bit data in a single frame, how should I configure it?

SEsak by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to Enter into Halt Mode

Hi,I am trying to implement MCU sleep and wakeup mechanism using the MCU with the part number SPC560C50L3. I have developed a piece of code with reference to few reference documents(Reference Manual RM0017, AN4231, AN3316).In the sample code which I...