Automotive MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue  in each corporate company. “"Path building" refers to the pro...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Resolved! Issue in Flashing the SPC584B- DSM board

Hi Team,Please help to resolve the issueFlashing the SPC584B- DISP board failed and end up in the following errors,  Error messages:  PpcJtagTargIntf: Connection to target lost !  PpcJtagTargIntf: Failed to reset target system !  PpcJtagTargIntf: No...

VPAI.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ai.spc5studio.com

Dear All ,SPC5Studio 6.0 is availableyou can download it in this following link :https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/spc5-studio.htmlFoundation 6.0 (installable with product installer only)New OpenJDK 11 java runtime environment distributed with ...

L9637 - LIN Bus - ISO9141 - K-Line

Hi,I'm designing an automotive scan tool. For now, I'm studying about ISO 9141 and LIN Bus compatibility. I have a legacy hardware that uses L9637 to perform ISO 9141, but I want to add LIN capabilities in a new hardware.So, I would like to know if t...

DFlor.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use aek-com-blev1 demo code ,some files are missing?

I am interfacing AEK-COM-BLEV1 with SPC58ECXX .I imported the ble demo code from autodevkit but while compiling it is giving some errors like:In file included from main.c:19:0:./components/AEK_COM_BLEV1.h:23:31: fatal error: AEK_COM_BLEV1_cfg.h: No s...

AGUPT.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPC560B60L7 microntroller compatibility with MPC5606B

Hi,I'm doing a HW rework design about a board that use the microcontroller MPC5606B of NXP. I want update the design using a ST microcontroller. I have seen that this device is similar to the SPC560B60L7, but I would like to know if the 2 IC are pin-...

how to enable JTAG in SPC56EL60?

Hello there,I want to enable/disable JTAG in SPC56EL60 microcontroller, however i did not found such information in reference manual. Could you provide clarify how can JTAG can be enabled/disabled from Sw? Thanks

How to flash aek-com-blev1 through AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1?

I know how to burn the firmware but it is not required i think. I downloaded the sw mentioned in this link: https://www.st.com/resource/en/data_brief/stsw-aekble.pdfbut it is not gettting imported or compiled in spc5 studio so i can open it later in ...

AGUPT.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos