Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue on Bluetooth in STM32WB5MM

Hello all, In my Project I'm using STM32WB5MMG Mcu for Bluetooth via data transmission, Iam Developing code as per the reference of STM32WB5 Nucleo Board and ST's MOOC for Bluetooth pairing,single data read and write.Iam doing as same as the Nucleo b...

image.png image.png image.png image.png

Resolved! STM32F401C TIM2 Interrupt

Hello,I try to use a TIM2 Interrupt to toggle a LED. I use a STM32F401C controller.If I toggle the LED inside the while loop with delay, it works fine.   while (1) { HAL_GPIO_TogglePin(GPIOB, GPIO_PIN_15); HAL_Delay(1000); }  But there is...

Solution for measuring 4-20mA current non-invasively

I have a development project to monitor some information in an industrial environment in which sensors are built into the board. But I will need to add a modification that allows non-invasive readings of sensors already installed in companies that fo...

Maihach by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

M29DW128G60ZA6E: ST or Micron?

Hi Peter ,  Good day ,  Here the part Label is comes with MICRON logo and part markings are belongs to ST micro format . Is it possible ??  Looking forward for your support and advise on this case.  Thank you  Regards  Manoj Balakrishnan. 

manojbala1993_0-1711352048334.png

STM32H753 and RTC return wrong day

In my project I want to use RTC on STM32H753 chip. And when reading the date, I get the wrong data in the position of days. And I can't fix this problem. When I debug, the registers are set successfully. Init function: void BSP__RTC_InitAndRead(void)...

Resolved! Diode BEK19A

Good evening, I am not founding data scheet of this diode BEK19A, maybe obsolete. Can some one provide analog datas cheet diode please?

SMusc.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Top Side part marking for M24C08-FMH6TG

Hi I am looking for the top side park marking of component M24C08-FMH6TG.Is this something I should be able to locate myself? I checked the datasheet and engineering notes for the package type.Thank you so much.-Ben

BFST7676 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

STEVAL-FKI915V1(S2-LP)

Hello!I would like to test it using STEVAL-FKI915V1(S2-LP).-. Setting conditions:1) Frequency used: 924.6MHz2) Channel Bandwidth: 10KHz3) Modulation Mode: CW4) Temperature: 255) Applicable register: see attached file.Questions1. EV BD (STEVAL-FKI915V...

JDSOFU2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos