Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Replacement part for M24M01-DFCS6TP/K

M24M01 parts, other than the wafer option, are currently NRND. We have a design that uses an M24M02 and want to add two M24M01s on the same bus. Is there a pin compatible replacement for this part with the same configurable I2C address capability, or...

krmayer by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

L9966 Resistance measurement overall accuracy

hello, L9966 datasheet (§8.2) mentions a max total resistance measurement accuracy of 1.5% (if CALIB_SEL=1). It seems that such accuracy does not include external pull up RRx accuracy which should impact the overall measurement accuracy and therefore...

DavidL by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STW81200 Custom Library

Hello Everyone,Can anyone help me out !Currently, I am working with STW81200 RF Synthesizer Module by using the STM32 Controller. I have used STW81200GUI Tool for frequency generation. But I don't want to use the tool anymore. I want to write my own ...

How to write M95256 flash memory

Hello,w       I'm using M95256 IC as the external EEPROM for the controller.  When I test the write flash memory operation, I found that the memory could not write yet, my instrcution order shows below:       step 1: read status register       step 2...

yangma_0-1726627029076.png
yangma by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pin FMEA M95640-DRMN3TP/K

For the safety analysis of our battery management system design we need a pin FMEA for the M95640-DRMN3TP/K. Is there such information available?

VL6180X_REG_RESULT_INTERRUPT_STATUS_GPIO always 0

when I use vl6810  with 51 chip , the  i2c use pull up to 1.8V  。all the init register is correctly, I Using an oscilloscope for detection ,It seems all correct。but it always wait at VL6180X_REG_RESULT_INTERRUPT_STATUS_GPIO here :while(!(VL6180X_Read...

QZH by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can‘t pair with BLE Sensor Tile.Box Pro

I am not able to pair Sensor Tile.Box Pro with my iphone 13 over Bluetooth with the app ST BLE Sensor. When connecting I get prompted to enter number shown on the device, but the Tile.Box does not have a display, so that’s impossible. 

michal6 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos