STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32mp135 secure boot

Hi,   I usb buildroot(branch: st/2023.02.2) to buid my system.I want to know how to configure  to enable secure boot.if i just enable TRUSTED_BOARD_BOOT=1MBEDTLS_DIR=$(MBEDTLS_DIR)then compile error as follow make[2]: *** No rule to make target '/hom...

BKPSRAM For Userspace

The issue I am having is BKPSRAM is not retaining the information I write to it after a power cycle. I can read and write to BKPSRAM after I set it to non-secure in optee, removed the power features in pwr_regulator, and I enabled the CLK bit. I have...

Resolved! stm32mp135f otp can't fuse again

Hi st frends:  Yestarday I fuse the OTP PKHTH as followBut today I found  the key I fuse is not the correct one. So I want to re-fuse the OTP ,it seems that can't no fuse again.  is there any way to fuse the OTP this situation? 

guansonghuang_1-1721187899535.png guansonghuang_0-1721187724783.png

RTC TimeStamp enable from RTC Linux Driver

Hello!I'm currently working with a stm32mp157f-dk2 development kit and designing a custom PCB with a STM32MP153A. I have working with the Developer/Distribution package of openST. I want to enable the TimeStamp function of the RTC, and be able to rea...

jutoroa by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to send/receive Ethernet packets in STM32MP157

Hi,I want to send and receive data using Ethernet.I tried this Linux version code, but it didn't works. https://gist.github.com/austinmarton/1922600 After I failed to try, I found this header code, STMMAC.https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/g...

inkong by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP1 ethernet issue

Hi,We are using the STM32MP157CAA3 SoC in our design and are having some Ethernet issues:As we had problems sourcing the Realtek PHY from the reference design we use the microchip LAN8830T-V/PSA Ethernet PHY which should support Gigabit Ethernet.When...

Schematics.png stefboerrigter_0-1721214588691.png

STM32MP13 board not booting into FSBL

Hi, I have a board that I designed that's not booting and I am struggling to workout why.I don't see any output on UART4 when booting and I also noticed that openocd reports the program counter as the following which I believe means that its still in...

joe-bm1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos