cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After porting from 1.3.1 to 1.4 all NVIC priorities changed to 0 while FreeRTOS MAX Int Priority allow not less then 5

egoltzman
Senior

I have a running project that is based on CubeIDE 1.3.1 and it includes FreeRTOS, FATFS, USB_Device and TouchGFX running on F429.

After upgrade to 1.4 and regenerate the code based on the project existing IOC I saw that all the interrupt priorities changed from 5 to 0 and the system stopped working. Only after I changed it manually to 5 it started to work again.

FreeRTOS is defined with:

#define configLIBRARY_MAX_SYSCALL_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY 5

In the previous CubeIDE version the generated code made the NVIC IRQ interrupt to be depend on that value and all the default IRQ priorities was 5.

Any input on that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

A new STM32CubeMX release will delivered to correct this issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Nesrine

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @egoltzman​ 

Could you please share your project to check the issue.

Best regards,

Nesrine

Hello @egoltzman​ 

Thanks for the feedback, issue reported to the tool development team that will plan the correction.

Best regards,

Nesrine

Hello,

A new STM32CubeMX release will delivered to correct this issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Nesrine

S.Ma
Principal

Has it been thoroughly tested to make sure there is no side effect or collateral damage? There seems to be fresh posts about user project folders deleted, fixed and not fully fixed post today...