cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LINKEDLIST: incomplete generated code

FB1
Associate II

When code for LINKEDLIST for STM32U575 will be generated (linked_list.c) with STM32CubeMX 6.9.2 several lines are missing. In the attached ioc file (which is only for illustrating the effect) the commands for e.g. setting DMA_DEST_DATAWIDTH_BYTE are missing before HAL_DMAEx_List_BuildNode(&pNodeConfig, &ByteCopy); on line 151 is called.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Souhaib MAZHOUD
ST Employee

Hello @FB1 

First let me thank you for your detailed explanation.

Issue is reported internally to our team (Internal ticket number:165108) and this will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thx

Souhaib

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Souhaib MAZHOUD
ST Employee

Hello @FB1 

First let me thank you for your detailed explanation.

Issue is reported internally to our team (Internal ticket number:165108) and this will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thx

Souhaib

Is there an interim solution to this issue?

I'm encountering it as well and have posted a query here:

https://community.st.com/t5/stm32cubeide-mcus/gpdma-spi-tx-rx-circular-mode-on-stm32h5-possible-incorrect/td-p/621118

Thanks,

Andrei

Hi Andrei,

It works when in "LINKEDLIST Mode and Configuration" all entries are sorted according "Data Width", beginning with "Byte" then "Half Word" and so forth. There are small buttons "Move down" and "Move up" at the bottom.

Unfortunately it is not yet solved in MX 6.10.0 so this work-around, found by trial-and-error, is necessary. 

Regards