STM32 MPUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32MPU157A-EV1 based board turns off after 17s

Hi everyone, I'm trying to carry the first tests on our STM32MPU157A-EV1 based board but it automatically turns itself off after 17 seconds, what could be the cause of that?It actually allows me to start the SD card flashing process as stated here i...

j_gil by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Developing tools for STM32MP157

Forgive my ignorance, but could anyone recommend an IDE which can interface with STM32MP157C-DK2 and allow to write, compile, upload and debug both Linux application code and M4 code on the chip? Something which does not cost around $500 per month wo...

Resolved! STM32MP157C-DK2 on-board st-link issue

I have this problem on win10 and ArchLinux. On-board st-link can't find Cortex-A and Cortex-M core.ArchLinux dmesg log:New USB device found, idVendor=0483, idProduct=3752, bcdDevice= 1.00 New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3 Produ...

FEvge by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP157C-DK2 availability

What is the issue with the STM32MP157C-DK2 launch?I try to get this board for quite some time now.The supplier (farnell) has it on stock, but they say that they can't deliver because some paperwork is missing... it requires US re export license CCATS...