STM32 MPUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! stm32-dwmac 5800a000.ethernet eth0: no phy at addr -1

Hi!Could you please give me exact details of following eth PHY error:[  95.822137] stm32-dwmac 5800a000.ethernet eth0: no phy at addr -1[  95.826911] stm32-dwmac 5800a000.ethernet eth0: stmmac_open: Cannot attach to PHY (error: -19)Why it searches ad...

ASkri.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [Solved] Problem tring to run gtk hello world (developper package) with bitbake (distribution package) : don't find how to properly source gtk.

Hello,I'm trying to embed an app in the st-linux distribution. I mean that the goal is to have it compiled with bitbake and integrated in a custom st-image-weston.I tried to use the gtk hello world example of Developper section (that run without prob...

BJola.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clean shell when sourcing this environment script

HelloI switched to the Distribution package to have access to the layers provided by ST.After I use command repo sync I, a file named layer is created.When I:DISTRO=openstlinux-weston MACHINE=stm32mp1-disco source layers/meta-st/scripts/envsetup.sh I...

SPI Read in uboot - SPI2

Hi ,Actally i want to read a PISO shifht register as spi slave.Device Tree: spi2_pins_a: spi2-0 {  pins1 { pinmux = <STM32_PINMUX('A', 9, GPIO)>, /* uart8_tx */ <STM32_PINMUX('I', 2, GPIO)>, /* uart8_tx */ <STM32_PINMUX(...

Ganesh.T by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good afternoon, Olivier. Thanks for the help. But I saw a problem with MPU Serial (COM3). I ran ipconfig in Linux and found the real address of usb0 192.168.7.2.

Good afternoon, Olivier. Thanks for the help. But I saw a problem with MPU Serial (COM3). I ran ipconfig in Linux and found the real address of usb0 192.168.7.2 after that, the console worked.But the board does not allow debugging. I must have done s...

Vlaty.1 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! M4 Core ITM trace

Hi,Looking at the reference manual, en.DM00327659.pdf, page 3929 it seems the simple way of debugging previous M4 processors using printf() redirect to the ITM and then using the SWO pin/STLINK interface could be used on the MP1 M4 core as well.But t...

K.Ata15 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos